MMZX - Trap Factory MMZX - Trap Factory

Very Good

This is a great remix that came together really well. You've performed the transitions to each section to a good standard, and I loved the guitar and drums, especially at the start combined with the piano.

Great job, it's hard to flaw this, 10/10 A*.

Sonic Megamix Sonic Megamix

Ahhh, memories

When I listened to this it reminded me of Sonic Adventure 1 on the Dreamcast, i must have been 8 or 9?
It's a good remix btw, perfectly captures sonic's speedy element.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

i know it does capture his speedy element. try playing sonic unleashed on 360 with this song playing (or any of the other mixes). ^_^v

GP- Rainforest/Jungle Level GP- Rainforest/Jungle Level

It sounds good

It would definitely go well with a game, I'm only a beginner at flash, but im learning quick. I've been thinking about making a platformer with a jungle level in it and this would fit really well.

Glacial Glacial

Well done

This is well composed, it could be used in an icy subterrenean cave environment.
It's calm and relaxing.

Melody of the Wind Melody of the Wind

This is good!

Very relaxing and you're right, it does fit the wind.
5/5

Ryukenjin responds:

Thanks for the review! I thought that this track was amazing volume wise and clarity wise. The sounds in it I tried to make sound like wind (maybe an ocean breeze) to give it a little more umph. Turned out great. I will get to work on another one soon after a little while. Thanks again!